Over the next two weeks, SA Tourism will engage with new, confirmed and potential exhibitors about this year’s Indaba show.
SA Tourism will host a roadshow between April 4 and 20 to brief current and would-be Indaba 2017 exhibitors.
The roadshow aims to help new, confirmed and potential exhibitors prepare for this year’s Indaba.
Indaba is expected to attract more than 7 000 international delegates, including buyers, exhibitors, media and visitors.
Confirmed and prospective exhibitors are invited to attend one of the provincial briefing sessions this month to get a sense of what Indaba is all about, and hear about the benefits of exhibiting at the show.
During the nationwide Indaba briefings, the South African Tourism team will provide updates and tips on how exhibitors can make the most of the show, for example, by using the speed marketing sessions and pre- and post-tours. They will also be trained on how to use the online diary and matchmaking system to set up business meetings with buyers and media representatives.
The roadshows take place as follows:
- North West Province on Tuesday, April 4 from 11h00-14h00 at Manyane Lodge in Pilanesberg National Park. To RSVP, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Western Cape Wednesday, April 5 from 13h00-16h00 at WESGRO Boardroom – 18th Floor SARB Building, 60 St George’s Mall. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
- Limpopo on Thursday, April 6 from 09h00-13h00 at Garden Court Polokwane, Cnr Thabo Mbeki & Paul Kruger Streets in Polokwane. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
- KwaZulu Natal on Friday, April 7 from 09h00-13h00 at Durban ICC Meeting Room 22 in Durban. To RSVP, email Lungile@zulu.org.za orSizakele@zulu.org.za.
- Mpumalanga on Monday, April 10 from 09h00-13h00 at Casambo Exclusive Guest Lodge, Plot 74 & 75 Goedehoop Farm, Luphisi Road, Nelspruit. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gauteng on Tuesday, April 11 from 10h00-14h00 at SAB World of Beer, Newtown in Johannesburg. To RSVP, emailMputle@gauteng.net.
- Eastern Cape on Wednesday, April 12 from 09h00-13h00 at Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency offices (Big 7 boardroom) in East London. To RSVP, emailIndira.Majavu@ecpta.co.za.
- Free State on Thursday, April 20 from 11h00-14h00 at Phakisa Raceway in Welkom. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
Indaba 2017 takes place from May 16 to 18 at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre in Durban, KwaZulu Natal.